There is no better example of city living in the suburbs than with Roselle Station. This collection of boutique walk-up buildings offers residents thoughtful floor plan options across two-bedroom, two-bathroom units that fit today's living and entertaining lifestyle.
2 BED, 2 BATH
Starting at $1,650/mo.
Step into a welcoming living space filled with natural light durning the day and glowing with accent lighting from the kitchen and modern fireplace in the living room.
Retreat back to the owner's suite with a private bathroom boasting a separate soaking tub and large glass enclosed shower - complete with a large walk-in closet.
Designed with today's lifestyle in mind, the Roselle Station Apartments offer residents modern layout options with in-unit conveniences and available garage parking.
Ranked as one of the top places to live in Illinois, Roselle offers residents a suburban feel with lots of parks, local shops and dining nearby. The town has also been reviewed as a great area to meet new people and stay connected with familiar faces.
The highly rated public schools and close proximity to Bloomingdale and Schaumburg make Roselle Station Apartments the perfect place to call home.
- Walk-up, 6-unit Private Entrance Buildings
- New, All Brick Construction (Built in 2019)
- Front Facing Walk-out Balconies
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Off-Street Guest Parking
- Garage Parking
- Stainless-steel Kitchen Appliance Package: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Owner's Suite with Private Bathroom
- Cooling: Air Conditioning
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In-unit Washer/Dryer
- Pets Allowed: Cats, Small Dogs
*Features may not be available in all units.